Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!!!

Don't you just love Halloween. I think I ate more candy then my kids did. We seriously had candy for breakfast, Lunch and dinner. I couldn't get my kids to eat anything else... So this is the Holiday that makes me feel like a bad mom. Yet I still cant help but love it I love to dress up my kids and to see their faces light up as everyone is handing them candy. It is just a fun holiday that give us a reason to be just a little crazier than we usually are!


We are ready to go start the night!


Our little candy station ghost and goblins welcome come one come all and take our candy so I don't have to take any home!


Such a cute little witch!


Who ever invented Truck or treating is my hero. The less time I spend in the cold the better!


Noah really got into the part of Spiderman he was running around doing some sweet moves.


Trick or treating is over time to go home and from the looks of it Gwen was not happy with that decision.

No comments: