Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Aquarium!

Last year Grandma Hicken got us all a year pass to the Aquarium. We have loved it, Noah and Gwen cant get enough! We just had to go one last time before our passes expired.

Gwen loved this giant snack... We had the funniest conversation about it.
Gwen: If you and Daddy died and all the Grown ups in our family died who would take care of us?
Me: I am sure someone would find a nice family to take care of you.
Gwen: Well what would happen if all the good grown ups in the world died, then who would take care of us?
Me: I guess a bad grown up would take care of you then.
Gwen: No I don't want a bad grown up to take care of me. Who else could take care of us?
Me: Maybe the wolves could raise you?
Gwen: Oh no they would eat me mom don't let the wolves raise me.
Me: Ok well who do you think should raise you?
Gwen: The Big Snake can raise me and Noah!









No comments: