Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Saturday!!!!

Well it's another lazy saturday we are just hanging around the house. I have to... oh I mean get to give a talk in church tomorrow YEAAaaah! Can you just hear how excited I am. OK so I am really scared I don't really love the idea of a room full of people stare at me for 15-20 min. I am speaking on "The Gifts of the spirit" It's a good topic. Mike spoke 2 weeks ago so I should have guessed that this was coming but I didn't I actually thought I had dodged the bullet.

On a completely different note My first official wedding is next Saturday. I am actually starting to get busy who knew. I am way excited and pretty scared too. It is a lot of pressure I got one shot at this and I want it to be AMAZING! well we will see time will tell right!

2 comments:

kristen said...

Your talk was fabulous! I'm so glad that you are getting busy with the whole photography thing. We still want you to do our family pictures in a couple of weeks once the leaves turn colors.

Beth said...

I'm sure the wedding photos will be superb! You take amazing pictures (including this new one of your kids-- what cuties!!). Good luck!!